Abstract Submission Dates have been extended to June 30th!
We cordially invite you to attend the 3rd International Turkish Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy (TURCMOS2017), which will be held at the Nasuhoğlu Cultural Center, Bodrum, Turkey, August 26-29, 2017.
The scope of the congress is to encourage the exchange of ideas and future collaborations all around the world, introduce new techniques and instruments, and present recent developments in this field of research. In the congress, all aspects of spectroscopic methods as well as related computational and theoretical approaches will be considered. Contacts between young researchers (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) and prominent experts will be particularly stimulated, aiming at the development of future collaborations. We are sure that the congress will provide a stimulating environment for many interesting scientific discussions.
We are looking forward to hosting you in Bodrum!…
The congress will include the scientific topics below:
1. Vibrational (IR and Raman) Spectroscopic Techniques
2. Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) Spectroscopy
3. Mössbauer Spectroscopy
4. Fluorescence Spectroscopy
5. Microspectroscopy and Imaging
6. Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (SERS)
7. Microwave Spectroscopy
8. Terahertz Spectroscopy
9. Matrix Isolation Infrared Spectroscopy and Low Temperature Spectroscopy
10. UV-Visible Spectroscopy
11. NMR Spectroscopy
12. Theoretical and Computational Methods
13. Spectroscopy in Drug Design and Drug Discovery
14. Applied Spectroscopies (Solid State Physics, Biomedicine, Food Chemistry, Archaeology, Geology, Astrophysics, Mineralogy, Arts & History, Environmental Analysis, Applications on Biology, Forensic Sciences etc.)
Turkish Airlines is the offical airline of “TURCMOS2017” and special discounts up to %20 are offered on certain booking classes. In order to proceed with the online booking tool for Turkish Conventions please visit the Turkish Conventions website (www4.thy.com/TKC) and use event code “089TKM17” under delegate section.
You can freely copy, print and distribute our POSTER and announce TURCMOS2017 in your institute/company.