Our congress has been rescheduled to 26-27 March 2022 due to the demand from the participants.
We cordially invite you to 5th TURCMOS which will be held online (via ZOOM) between 26-27 March 2022 (Saturday & Sunday). The scope of the congress is to encourage the exchange of ideas and future collaborations all around the world, introduce new techniques and instruments, and present recent developments in this field of research.
In TURCMOS 2022, all aspects of spectroscopic methods as well as related computational and theoretical approaches will be considered. Our participants will also have benefit from a broad range of spectroscopy applications. Contacts between young researchers (M.Sc. and Ph.D.) and prominent experts will be particularly stimulated, aiming at the development of future collaborations. We are sure that the congress will provide a stimulating environment for many interesting scientific discussions. This time, we are looking forward to hosting you online where the globe meets.
Ozan Unsalan (Chair for TURCMOS)
15 March 2022
20 March 2022
1 March 2022
26 March 2022
TURCMOS, Fen Bilimleri ve Matematik, Sosyal, Beşeri ve İdari Bilimler, ve Sağlık Bilimleri temel alanlarında ÜAK tarafından belirlenen tüm doçentlik kriterlerine uygundur.
➡ Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy
➡ Raman Spectroscopy
➡ UV-Visible (UV-Vis) Spectroscopy
➡ X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS)
➡ X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Spectroscopy
➡ Circular Dichroism (CD) Spectroscopy
➡ Time-Resolved Spectroscopy
➡ Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy
➡ Electron Spin/Paramagnetic Resonance (ESR/EPR) Spectroscopy
➡ Mössbauer Spectroscopy
➡ Fluorescence Spectroscopy
➡ Microwave Spectroscopy
➡ Computational Spectroscopy
➡ Computational Biology/Computational Chemistry/Quantum Chemical Calculations/Molecular Modeling/DFT/ab-initio
➡ Spectroscopy for Astronomy (IR, Optical, Radio, X-Ray)
➡ Applied Spectroscopy (Medicine, Forensics, Pharmacy, Archaeology, History of Arts, Cultural Heritage, Biochemistry, Geology, Mineralogy, Environmental and Food Analysis, Biology, Chemistry, Engineering)
- Ozan UNSALAN (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey), Congress Chair
- Ramazan AKCAN (Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Mohamed Taieb BEN DHIA (University of Tunis El Manar, Tunisia)
- Kayhan BOLELLI (Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Tugba ERTAN-BOLELLI (Ankara University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Mustafa BOYUKATA (Yozgat Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey)
- Zeki BUYUKMUMCU (Erciyes University, Kayseri, Turkey)
- Vasile CHIŞ (Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Philippe COLOMBAN (Sorbonne Université, Paris, France)
- Omer DERELI (Necmettin Erbakan University, Konya, Turkey)
- Yusuf ERDOGDU (Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Erol EROGLU (Akdeniz University, Antalya, Turkey)
- Monica FOCŞAN (Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Mehmet Tahir GULLUOGLU (Harran University, Sanliurfa, Turkey)
- Parvez HARIS (De Montfort University, Leicester, United Kingdom)
- Herbert Michael HEISE (University of Applied Sciences of South-Westphalia Interdisciplinary Center for Life Sciences, Iserlohn, Germany)
- Nicolae LEOPOLD (Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Thomas MAVROMOUSTAKOS (National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece)
- Austin NEVIN (The Courtald Institute of Art, London, United Kingdom)
- Michael OSHTRAKH (Ural Federal University, Ekaterinburg, Russian Federation)
- Aline PERCOT (Sorbonne Universirty, Paris, France)
- Angelina POPOVSKA-DOBRICIKJ (National Institution National Conservation Centre, Skopje, N.Macedonia)
- Necdet SAGLAM (Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Semran SAGLAM (Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey)
- Rares STIUFIUC (Iuliu Hațieganu University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- György TARCZAY (Eötvös University, Budapest, Hungary)
- Mustafa UNAL (Karamanoglu Mehmet Bey University, Karaman, Turkey)
- Ozan UNSALAN (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey), Congress Chair
- Okan AKTUG (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Hatice ARI (Yozgat Bozok University, Yozgat, Turkey)
- Irmak AYVAZ (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Ceren ERTATIS (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Ceren KAMIL (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Cisem ALTUNAYAR UNSALAN (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Berguzar YILMAZ (Ege University, Izmir, Turkey)
- Bekir YURDUGUZEL (Ahi Evran University, Kirsehir, Turkey)
- Ihsan Burak CAM LEON CONGRESS email@example.com
*Alphabetic order, surname
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPONSOR 5th TURCMOS?
For any queries regarding the sponsorship and exhibition, please contact Ozan Unsalan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ozan UNSALAN
Department of Physics, Ege University
35100, Bornova, Izmir, Turkey
Dr. Ihsan Burak ÇAM
Phone: +9 0532 6639773
* If you have any questions about the event, please contact: Leon Congress
Normal until 1 March 22: €30
Late 2-26 March 22: €40
Normal until 1 March 22: €40
Late 2-26 March 22: €50
Normal until 1 March 22: €50
Late 2-26 March 22: €60
Registration Fees are valid for every participant with or without presentation.
Proof of Payment is not required to be submitted if you have completed your payment via Credit Card
REGISTRATION VIA BANK TRANSFER INFO
Account Name: BPC KONGRE TURCMOS2022
IBAN No: TR 2000 0100 1553 7160 8837 5013
Bank Name: TC ZIRAAT BANK Bank Branch: MURATPASA / ANTALYA
Bank Address: MURATPASA / ANTALYA / TURKEY
Swift Code (BIC): TCZBTR2AXXX Account Currency: EURO (€)
TÜRK KATILIMCILAR İÇİN KAYIT ÜCRETLERİ VE HESAP BİLGİLERİ (TIKLAYINIZ)
Please follow the steps below to submit your abstract for TURCMOS 2022
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME TO BE ANNOUNCED HERE.
PLEASE STAY TUNED
In TURCMOS 2022, the Oral presentation time is 15 minutes + 5 minutes for questions & answers and
the Short Oral presentation time is 5 minutes + 5 minutes for questions & answers.
TURCMOS2022 is going to be held online due to COVID-19 pandemic.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF TURCMOS
The idea of TURCMOS (International Turkish Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy) was put forward by Ozan Unsalan during the Polish Congress on Molecular Spectroscopy (POLCMOS) 2011 which was held in Poland.
1) First TURCMOS was held in Istanbul at Harbiye Military Museum Congress Hall between 15-20 September 2013 with around 250 participants. Selected papers of 1st TURCMOS were published in Spectrochimica Acta A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy. TURCMOS 2013 abstract book was published here.
2) Second TURCMOS was organized between 13-18 September 2015 in Akdeniz University in Antalya with around 100 participants. No special issue was published. TURCMOS 2015 abstract book was published here.
3) Third TURCMOS was organized between 26-29 August 2017 in Bodrum, with the support of Muğla Sıtkı Koçman University with around 250 participants. Selected papers of 3rd TURCMOS were published in Journal of Molecular Structure. Many spectroscopy companies have been supporters of TURCMOS so far such as Bruker, Renishaw, WITEC, B&WTek, Avantes, Metrohm, Merkim, Atomika. We are also proud of Turkish Airlines as TURCMOS official airlines. TURCMOS 2017 abstract book was published here.
4) Fourth TURCMOS was held between 05-09 August 2019 in Kuşadasi, Aydin with around 100 participants with the support of Bruker, Renishaw, SEM, INTERLAB. Abstract book of TURCMOS 2019 was published here.
Build your own site - Click for more